Friday, March 16, 2012

Top Three

Some new Spring finds: H&M Floral Pants, Forever 21 Pleated Top, Forever 21 Coral Top, Rory Beca for Forever 21 Skirt, Forever 21 Chevron Dress

The weather has been amazing this week, so we've been spending as much time outdoors as possible. We went to my parents' house to celebrate my sister Victoria's engagement with a grilled pizza dinner and a few rounds of my favorite Wii game, 'Just Dance'. We also took a day trip to Princeton to do some shopping and walking on their beautiful campus. Next week we're heading down the shore to dog sit for Paul's parents while they're away on vacation. I'm hoping the weather stays this way so that I can enjoy some time at the beach!

 Kiwi gelato from Capogiro.

New bedding from Anthropologie that I stalked until it finally went on sale.

1 comment:

  1. This may sound weird, but I have most of the items mentioned in this post! :p

    ReplyDelete