Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Marigold

Forever 21 Sweater, Forever 21 Shorts, J. Crew Flats, Karen Walker Sunglasses, J. Crew Bag, Forever 21 Necklace, J. Crew and Forever 21 Bracelets, Michael Kors Watch

I can't seem to get enough of this orangey-yellow color lately. Especially when paired with a splash of bright red. I recently bought pants in the same color, as well as some new bedding from Anthropologie. It's such a nice jolt of sunshine on a cloudy day! I decided to pair this new linen sweater from Forever 21 with some fun striped shorts, also from Forever 21. I would suggest going up a size or two if you're interested in the shorts because they run extremely small.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I love Marigold color especially fit with your red shoes look just amazing.

    xoxo
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great- you look super expensive!

    ReplyDelete