Thursday, October 13, 2011

Charleston


Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses, Forever 21 Top, J. Crew Belt, J. Crew Skirt, J. Crew Factory Ballet Flats, Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch, Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch, Forever 21 Bracelets


Paul and I took a little trip down south to visit his family and to check out everyone's favorite southern cities: Charleston and Savannah. We spent our first day in Charleston walking around the historic district, making sure to stop and admire Rainbow Row, the Pineapple Fountain in Waterfront Park, and all of the gorgeous homes and gardens along the Battery. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and I was excited to wear some bright and breezy separates. The yellow blouse was a recent purchase, and to my surprise it goes with nearly everything in my closet. I'm looking forward to layering it this fall with a cozy cardigan, jeans, and my favorite pair of boots.

{Rainbow Row}


{Pineapple Fountain}

{The Garden at Calhoun Mansion}
{Palmetto Pale Ale at the Blind Tiger Pub}

No comments:

Post a Comment