Friday, October 21, 2011

Top Three

Part of my costume for our Prohibition-themed Halloween party at work: Forever 21 Tiered Embellished Dress


I got off on the wrong foot this week, waking up with a cold on Monday. Everyone at work has been sick, so I knew it was only a matter of time before it caught up to me. The week progressively got better though. We babysat Paul's 19-month old nephew Roman for the first time in ages. He's grown so much and can even say our names now! I can't wait to see him again next week. We also took a trip to my favorite mall, Cherry Hill, in the hopes that I could find a non-cheesy Halloween Costume for our 1920s party at work. Lo and behold, I found the perfect dress at Forever 21. Now all I need are some accessories!

Erin Morgenstern's debut novel The Night Circus is so good that the rights have already been sold to turn it into a movie.

Honeycrisp Apples. I'm a sucker for anything seasonal.

No comments:

Post a Comment