Friday, October 28, 2011

Top Three

 The giant pumpkin stenciled with a pabbit at work.

I'm trying not to spend too much money on myself until after the holidays, and I started off on the right foot this week. The only money I spent was to go to the Ritz for a matinee showing of The Ides of March (which I highly recommend). And I bought some tea and a banana chocolate muffin from Cups & Chairs, the adorable tea cafe next door. Other than that, my wallet has been left untouched! The rest of my week included watching lots of House Hunters International, babysitting Roman, and going home to my parent's house in Oxford for a nice fall dinner. Next week I'll open my wallet back up so I can start my Christmas shopping!

 A hot cup of tea in my favorite mug.

Paul's nephew Roman. I love this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Roman is so cute :).

    Have a sweet weekend.
    Tereza

    P.S. Enter my amazing giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html

    ReplyDelete