Friday, October 14, 2011

Top Three

Some recent purchases via the Columbus Day Sales: UO Kimchi Blue Suede Kitten Heels, J. Crew Fisherman Sweater, UO Sparkle and Fade Paperbag Shorts, UO Kimchi Blue Pleated Skirt, UO Sparkle and Fade Printed Skirt

This week has been a bit hectic, between getting settled back in Philly and going back to work after our vacation. Nothing can get you back into the swing of things quicker than a few new outfits! I also had a chance to go home to visit my family for the day which was a nice treat. I delivered all of their southern souvenirs (including an alligator head and a signed Paula Deen cookbook!) and had a delicious pasta dinner followed by a screening of my all-time favorite Halloween Movie, Hocus Pocus. It was just what I needed before delving back into a full work week.

A fresh stack of November issues delivered right to my door.

My favorite Halloween movie

No comments:

Post a Comment