Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Duck Skirt

BDG Tank, H&M Jacket, Flat Black by Pegleg NYC  Skirt, Vintage Dexter Boots, Urban Outfitters Belt, Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch, Forever 21 Bracelets, J. Crew Bracelet, Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch

There are a few articles of clothing that I pack into trunk every spring because they just won't work for the upcoming summer months. The lot mostly include jackets, bulky sweaters, and scarves...nothing too exciting. Once the weather starts to cool down, I open the trunk and restock my closet with everything I need to keep me warm. This year as I was unpacking I found this skirt, which I completely forgot I owned! I got it on super sale at Urban Outfitters last year for just $10. It only works in the fall for obvious reasons, but I plan on getting plenty of wear out of it before the season is over.



No comments:

Post a Comment