Friday, November 25, 2011

Top Three

Sisterly love: Me, Isabella, Victoria, and Emily

This week has been great so far! On Sunday afternoon Paul's soccer team won their championship game so afterwards we celebrated with all of his teammates at Brauhaus Schmidt's. On Monday I did a bit of shopping downtown then treated myself to lunch at DiBruno Bros on Chestnut Street. On Tuesday I worked Pub & Kitchen's annual Country Delight night (which involved bales of hay, old school country music and fried chicken). On Wednesday I helped my sister Bella pick out four weeks worth of outfits for school and then snuggled up on the couch to watch Home Alone. And on Thursday I feasted!

 My favorite Thanksgiving dish: Mom's stuffing.

 The fun multicolored scarf I thrifted for just $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment