Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rainy Day Red

Vintage Blouse, Kimchi Blue Skirt, Vintage Belt, Kimchi Blue Heels, Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch, Forever 21 Bracelets, Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch

There's nothing like a pop of red to jolt some energy into a dismal rainy day! I normally don't strut around in high heels in the rain, but today I suffered through it for the good of the blog. Aside from the bag and watch, this might be one of the cheapest outfits I own. I got the skirt and heels on sale at Urban Outfitters for just $5 and $10, respectively. The blouse (a steal at just $15) is from another great Philly vintage store, Sweet Jane Vintage. The belt was thrifted for $1. And the umbrella I got for free!


1 comment:

  1. cute :D love the bag :D
    I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete