Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby Blues

Forever 21 Top, BDG Jeans, Forever 21 Flats, House of Harlow 1960 Necklace, H&M Bag, Michael Kors Watch, Forever 21 and J. Crew Bracelets


Blue has always been my favorite color (hence the name of the blog). So the fact that color blocking makes it possible to pair two vibrant shades of blue together and not look like a clown makes me very happy. After seeing this periwinkle top on the Forever 21 website last week I couldn't risk going to the store and not finding it, so I quickly found four other things to hit the $50 mark and get free shipping (and a free magazine subscription!). Can you believe it? Two tops, a skirt, a necklace, a headband, and a magazine subscription for $50! No wonder I barely shop anywhere else. 



1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit and the background goes so perfectly! I love House of Harlow!

    Burgundywhispers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete