Friday, February 10, 2012

Top Three

 My co-workers Stef and Riley before our annual staff party. They make my life about a  million times easier!

This week started off with a bang...Sunday night was Pub & Kitchen's 4th Annual Holiday Party (I know it seems a bit late, but restaurants are busy during the holidays!). I was lucky enough to attend the previous three holiday parties, so I knew this one was also going to be good. I had an amazing time...eating great food (Percy Street BBQ catered!), dancing to LCD Soundsystem, and winning every single game of flip cup. Can't wait until next year's party! After I spent a full day recovering, I went shopping with my sister Emily for Spring clothes. She made out like a bandit with three dresses, four shirts, two sweaters, a jacket, flats, and a headband. My parents met up with us afterward to check out a house that we've been thinking about putting an offer on. They gave us their stamp of approval, so after a long discussion over dinner at the Royal Tavern, we decided to make an offer! It's a short sale, so we won't be hearing back any time soon, but cross your fingers for us!

Forever 21 finds: Polka Dot Blouse, Purple Cardigan, and Peach Dress

 Sweet smelling Orchard Pear and Maple Pancakes candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment