Wednesday, February 22, 2012

High-Low

Forever 21 Cardigan, Forever 21 Skirt,  Steve Madden Boots, H&M Bag, Forever 21 Necklace, Michael Kors Watch, Forever 21 and J. Crew Bracelets

Polka dots are everywhere this spring! I'm definitely not complaining...it's one of my all-time favorite patterns. And while I have plenty of polka dot blouses, this is the first polka dot skirt I've added to the collection. At first I was unsure of the high-low hem (or mullet hem, as it's often been called), but after trying it on I realized that it was quite flattering. I even bought another high-low hem skirt that will be making it's debut on the blog next week! This might be my newest obsession...




1 comment:

  1. I love love love polka dots. And I love red and blue combination, so classy :) . So, obviously, I love your look!

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete