Thursday, February 2, 2012

Primary

Forever 21 Dress, J. Crew Belt, J. Crew Flats, Vintage Clutch, Forever 21 and J. Crew Bracelets, NARS Heat Wave Lipstick


I'll admit, this is a pretty intense color combination. Yellow, red and blue are primary colors, after all. But after perusing my closet for accessories to go with my new yellow lace dress, this is the only thing I could come up with. Once I put it on, I actually liked it! Paul thought it was the perfect excuse to stop by his favorite candy store, Sweettooth, since my outfit matched the decor. I humored him and let him have his fill of gummy worms and chewy sprees. He does take all of my outfit photos, so I have to reward him every now and then!

Paul in his element at Sweettooth Candy Store.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you look stunning! That yellow looks amazing on you! And I do love the colour combination :) . By the way, aren't you cold? :D

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! Crazily enough, it was actually 65 degrees that day in Philadelphia so this outfit was perfect. It's starting to get colder now, but I tried to enjoy it while it lasted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the colour combination in this outfit - it all works so well together =) And that dress is such a lovely fit on you too =D
    I love your blog, I'm following you now!!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete