Friday, February 3, 2012

Top Three

 Belgian Waffles with peaches, berry compote, and crème anglaise at Green EggCafé.

I much prefer going out to brunch than to dinner. You get the same experience for half the price! My only issue is deciding whether I want something sweet or something savory. This week we went to Green Eggs Café on 13th and Dickinson, where I chose to go with something sweet and was not disappointed. There are so many great brunch spots in Philly, but Green Eggs is definitely in my top three. After brunch we went to West Elm to browse their gorgeous furniture. I could definitely do some damage in that store! But as of right now, we don't have a house to put any furniture in (we decided not to go with the house I mentioned last week and hold out for a better location). This week we also took the requisite trip to Cherry Hill mall, where I spent my J. Crew rewards card on a new scarf and plaid button down, and found a few things in Forever 21 to boot. I hope everyone has a great weekend, or for those with a schedule like mine, a great work week!

 Some new purchases: J. Crew Ashbury Floral Scarf, Forever 21 Striped Shirt, Forever 21 Floral Cardigan, J. Crew Boy Shirt in Barbados Plaid

 L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray is the only hair product I need.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for your lovely comment :) i love the things you bought! i really wish there was a forever21 near me.
    thanks again :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete