Thursday, December 22, 2011

Candy Striper

Forever 21 Shirt, BDG Shorts, Kimchi Blue Heels, Thrifted LOFT Cardigan, Vintage Clutch, Forever 21 Necklace

Aside from my obvious obsession with bracelets, I've never been much of  a jewelry person. I never wear earrings, and very rarely wear rings or necklaces. I would just rather spend my money on clothes than on precious or semi-precious stones and metals. Plus I've found that too much jewelry can be overkill, especially when you wear bright colors and patterns as much as I do. But a once in a while I'll pick up a piece of costume jewelry from Forever 21 or J. Crew that becomes a go-to accessory. I have a newfound obsession with collar necklaces after buying one last month on a whim. Now I can't stop wearing it!  So when I found this beauty recently, I had to buy it so that I could at least alternate between the two. It adds the perfect amount of visual interest to a simple outfit.




No comments:

Post a Comment