Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lumberjack Chic

Lark & Wolff by Steven Alan Shirt, J. Crew Skirt, Hue Tights, Vintage Dexter Boots, Forever 21 Necklace, H&M Belt, Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch, Forever 21 Bracelets, J. Crew Bracelet, Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch


I love the idea of pairing glitzy nighttime pieces with casual daytime pieces. It's the same basic concept as pairing something high end with something low end, and something vintage with something modern. The contrast makes for an interesting and inspiring look that no one else will have. Plus, this is an outfit that can transform easily from day to night with the simple addition of heels and a clutch. Personally I prefer to wear it during the day and temporarily blind people with my shiny skirt.




2 comments:

  1. Love the plaid and sequins! Super cute blog...following you :) x www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite! I want that skirt!

    ReplyDelete