Monday, December 5, 2011

Lavender and Lace

Vintage Blouse, Kimchi Blue Skirt, Hue Tights, Steve Madden Oxfords, J. Crew Brompton Bag, Vintage Levi's Belt, Forever 21 Bracelets, J. Crew Bracelet, Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch

Button-down blouses are one of the easiest (and cheapest!) items get from thrifting. There are always a plethora of colors, sizes, and patterns to choose from, especially at thrift stores like Salvation Army and Goodwill. I already have a fairly large collection of blouses, so I often come home with a color that I already have. But I don't mind so much, because it probably only cost a few dollars, and one of my sisters will take it off my hands. I love this blouse in particular because of the lace collar detail and covered buttons. And it was a steal at just $2!




No comments:

Post a Comment