Friday, December 23, 2011

Top Three

Feasted on pulled pork, whoopie pies and soft pretzels at Reading Terminal Market.


The weather foiled our plans for visiting NYC and Longwood Gardens this week, but we still made the most of it. Instead we visited family: Paul's parents in Somers Point for tree decorating and dinner as well as his Aunt Bern and Uncle Ed at a hotel outside the city before their flight to Disneyworld--where they'll spend Christmas! They gave us the adorable Scottie dog mugs that I've been using for my hot chocolate. Wednesday was my favorite kind of day: a double feature (My Week with Marilyn and Being Elmo), and a mouthwatering lunch at Reading Terminal. Now I only have one more day of work and then my favorite day of the year will be here! Can't wait to spend time with family, eat lots of food, and watch everyone open their gifts. Have a very Merry Christmas! 

My Week With Marilyn is a must-see for the costumes alone!

Delicious hot chocolate with a candy cane stirrer.

No comments:

Post a Comment