Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Paint Splatter

Forever 21 Top, Forever 21 Skirt, J. Crew Belt, J. Crew Bracelet, Forever 21 Bracelets, Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch, Vintage Justin Roper Boots, Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch


Whenever I'm shopping I usually gravitate toward prints in general, but I get especially excited when I find an abstract or painterly print. I've always been attracted to abstract prints in clothing (as well as art...Kandinsky is a favorite of mine) so when it became a trend I was happy to have access to affordable options. The print of this Forever 21 skirt reminded me of the Vena Cava Healer Nun dress that I desperately wanted a few years ago, but without the $460 price tag. I usually pair it with a black and white striped or polka dot top, but decided to try this cobalt blue tee for a change of pace.



No comments:

Post a Comment