Friday, December 9, 2011

Top Three

Finally getting to use our Advent Calander (that we bought in July!)

I was hoping to finish our shopping this week so that we could enjoy the last few weeks before Christmas without the stress of finding last minute gifts, but we still have a few things to pick up. I did get a lot done this week, with most of my progress made at the Franklin Mills Forever 21. If you haven't been, go there immediately, it's the biggest and best Forever 21 I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot of them)! I usually have off Monday through Wednesday, but this week I picked up a Wednesday shift so that I could have off Saturday night for my friend Lauren's going away party (she's going to be a Navy Nurse! So proud of her!) I can't remember the last time I had off on a Saturday night, so needless to say, I am pretty excited. After the party I'm going to swing by my parents' house to drop off some Christmas presents since we won't be able to take them all in one trip. I don't exactly trust my younger sisters when it comes to snooping, so I'll hold off on bringing their presents home for now.

Oreo Cakesters!

The Black Keys' new album, El Camino, is addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment