Friday, December 2, 2011

Top Three

Our giant pile of Christmas presents!

I can't believe it's December already! This is my absolute favorite time of year. On Sunday night Paul and I stocked up on wrapping paper and Christmas ornaments at Target, then hightailed it home to wrap presents, put up our tree, and drink lots of hot chocolate. The next day we hit up the Philadelphia Premium Outlets and had some great luck at the J. Crew Factory Store, where Black Friday discounts were still in effect. We're now thisclose to finishing our Christmas shopping! Since we hadn't been to the movies in a few weeks we decided to go to a matinee on Wednesday. There are a ton of good movies in theatres right now so it was hard to choose, but we saw Hugo, the Martin Scorcese film based on the children's book The Invention of Hugo Cabret. It was amazing...we both loved every minute of it. Next week I want to see My Week With Marilyn and The Muppets Movie!

 DiBruno Bros. Turkey Corn Chowder, MammaMia Panini, and Dr. Brown's Cream Soda

J. Crew Camp Socks. I want them in every color!

No comments:

Post a Comment