Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chiffon and Fur

Forever 21 Blouse, Kimchi Blue Skirt, Vintage Levi's Belt, Urban Outfitters Faux Fur Stole, Frye Jane Boots, J. Crew Brompton Bag

This sheer blouse and chiffon skirt are a springtime combination that I attempted to winterize with my faux fur stole, sheer tights, and Frye Boots. The result is not something that I would wear on a frigid day, but it's good enough for the mild winter we've been having so far (knock on wood that it stays that way). The blouse was a Christmas gift from Mom and the boots were a Christmas gift from Paul. I've wanted a pair of Fryes for years but could never decide what color or style to get. When I saw these Frye Jane boots in Bloomingdale's I knew they were the ones for me. They're the perfect reddish brown color and the chunky heel gives height without sacrificing comfort. To top it off, the quality makes me 100% sure that I'll have them for decades to come.



2 comments: