Thursday, January 26, 2012

Double Feature


Forever 21 Anorak, Forever 21 Shirt, Levi's Jeans, Frye Boots, Forever 21 Scarf, J. Crew Bag


Every Wednesday Paul and I try to see a double feature at the Ritz Theatres. There are three Ritz Theatres in Philadelphia -- Ritz East, Ritz at the Bourse, and Ritz Five -- all show independent and foreign films, and all are within walking distance of each other. The bonus is that on Wednesdays tickets are only $6.50 all day and all night. That's practically free when it comes to movie prices! And they have the best popcorn (so says Paul, I'm not a huge fan of the stuff). I usually wear something comfortable when we have a double feature day, which is why I chose this soft t-shirt and cozy scarf. This week we saw Carnage and The Descendants. Both get high marks from me, although if I had to pick a favorite I would choose The Descendants. Clooney always gets my vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment