Friday, January 20, 2012

Top Three

 Comfy and cute J. Crew pajamas.

This week was an exciting one. Paul and I like to troll the listings on Trulia (a real estate website), and we came across a house that looked perfect for us. So Paul called his friend and real estate agent Matt, who broke the news that that house had just been taken off the market. Luckily he had plenty of others in our price range to show us, so we got to do some real life house hunting this week. So far nothing that wows us, but we're going to keep searching! This week we also went to visit my family in Oxford and had an amazing chicken pot pie dinner with lemon squares for dessert (courtesy the Barefoot Contessa cookbooks I got Mom for Christmas). After dinner we played a few rounds of Apples to Apples, and then my sister Bella showed me a new app that I'm now addicted to...Temple Run. If you have an iDevice and a lot of free time on your hands, I highly suggest it!

 The best chai concentrate out there. Just add milk!

Obsessed with interior design magazines and books right now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know Sara, I will definitely be following!

    ReplyDelete