Thursday, January 19, 2012

Color Me Spring

Forever 21 Sweater, H&M Scarf, BDG Shorts, Steve Madden Booties, H&M Bag, Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch, Forever 21 Bracelets

When it comes to seasonal color analysis, I'm definitely a spring. Blonde hair, green eyes, and a warm skin tone...I check all the boxes. Which explains why I'm drawn to pastels and jewel tones even in the dead of winter. Once in a blue moon I'll wear head to toe black, but it just doesn't suit my coloring or personality. And while most people get frustrated and annoyed when spring clothes start popping up in stores right after the holidays, I get excited! I can usually find a way to winterize spring clothes until it's time for their official debut. This scarf, for instance, is clearly meant to be worn in warmer weather...but with a sweater, some tights, and suede booties, it's wearable now. Once Spring rolls around I'll trash the tights, swap out the sweater for a t-shirt and the booties for some sandals and I'll be good to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment