Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sailor Stripes

Forever 21 Top, Forever 21 Cardigan, J. Crew Skirt, Steve Madden Booties, H&M Bag, Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch, Forever 21 and J. Crew Bracelets

Navy with hot pink is my new favorite color combination. I used to loathe it (too late-90s Ralph Lauren) but now I've realized how great it can look when it's done tastefully. The striped t-shirt is a recent find from Forever 21 that I also snagged in another color (taupe with white stripes) and the floral skirt is one of my favorite pieces from J. Crew's Fall 2011 collection. I love how the navy accents in the outfit pick up on the darker tones in the skirt. And taupe is my new go-to for accessories so you'll be seeing this bag and these boots on the regular from now on!



No comments:

Post a Comment